Healthy Families Arizona
Have your recently welcomed a new child into your home?
Healthy Families Arizona is here for you as you embark on your new and exciting journey.
Services offered with Healthy Families
- Are Free
- Available to families who are pregnant and to parents of newborn
- Connect families to community resources
- Family centered support because we know every family is different
- We come to you with the tools and information you have requested
How We Can Help You
- Help reduce the stress that sometimes comes with being a parent
- Strengthen the bond between parent and child
- Enhance health and development
- Help you prepare your child for early education
- Give you the tools to be the parent you want to be
All services are family centered, culturally sensitive and intended to help you become your child’s best teacher.
You DO NOT have to be a first time parent to participate in the Healthy Families Program.
How can I help?
Healthy Families is supported by volunteers on the Healthy Families Advisory Board. Visit our Volunteer Opportunities (hyperlink to volunteer page) to begin your support through volunteerism.
Donations are always welcome and support the purchase of learning materials/activities and necessary baby items like diapers and formula. Checks can be made to Healthy Families, delivered and/or mailed to 1940 Mesquite Avenue, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403.
In-kind donations of baby/child clothing, diapers, swimmers, blankets and baby toys welcome.
Please contact the Interagency Council at (928) 453-5800 for more information.
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/HealthyFamiliesIAC