What is your parenting style? Learn techniques to navigate those challenging parenting moments with Dynamic Parenting.
Dynamic Parenting is a series of six classes designed to help parents strengthen their relationship with their children. Participants will learn about
- developmentally appropriate behavior for their child’s age
- how to communicate effectively with their child/children and
- how to use positive discipline rather than punishment.
How it Works:
Classes are one night a week for six weeks and are offered on three levels:
- parents with toddlers (0-4)
- elementary age children (5-12) and
- adolescents (12 and above)
Click here for class schedule
“I learned so much. Very helpful.” “Never thought a court ordered class could be so useful”
- No participation fees.
- A Children’s Program is provided for children of participants during scheduled classes for a $5 fee per child.